The offices at which Dr. Marshall practices offer a variety of comprehensive dental services, which include but are not limited to:
- Periodontal Treatment, Perio Protect to prevent future periodontal breakdown.
- Treatment of failing perio cases and failing implant cases
- Dental Implants
- Bone regeneration and sinus elevations.
- Root Canals
- Crowns & Bridgework
- Bleaching (Teeth Whitening)
- Super thin Veneers
- White Inlays & Onlays
- White fillings
- Zoom 2 - a very popular bleach system (1 hour, one-time office visit)
Our services include:
Treatment of Gum Disease
Treating gum disease starts with the removal of any plaque and hardened deposits (tartar or calculus) on the tooth root surfaces. This may be followed by other non-surgical treatments and/or periodontal surgery to remove diseased tissue and restore your mouth to the best possible health.
- About Periodontal (Gum) Disease
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy
- Periodontal Surgery
- PerioProtect -a simple system to prevent future periodontal disease or breakdown around teeth or implants.
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
All of these services are performed under the highest standard of sterilization.