Your first visit to Dr. Howard Marshall involves a few special steps so that he can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to the office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about the committed staff and your first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
The practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, the entire is committed to:
- Listening to you carefully and helping you get the results that you want..
- Being as gentle and pain-free as possible
- Helping you prevent future dental disease
- Earn your trust and appreciation for getting you better and dentally healthy.
- Improving your Smile
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Staying absolutely current on almost all new and important developments in dentistry
Please print and fill out these forms so the office can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review the staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. The office looks forward to your first visit.
Train Drirections 4,5,6 at Lexington-59th St. Exit at 3rd ave side
N to New Utrecht Ave